Cosmetic Surgery Memphis
Meet Our Award Winning Team
Gregory Laurence, M.D.
Katie Gresham, PA-C
Joe Hernandez, D.O.
Germantown Aesthetics has been awarded:
- The Aesthetic Show’s 2015 “Best Aesthetic Practice”
- The Aesthetic Show’s 2012 “Best Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Enhancement”
- Plastic Surgery Practice’s “Best of 2011” and “Best of 2012”
- Voted “Best Doctor” for five years in a row – Germantown News
- “Small Business of the Year” – Germantown Chamber of Commerce, 2012
The point of this blog post is to give my patients the “inside scoop” on this new modality. The drug works through the increase of specific neurotransmitters in the brain. There are a number of fabulous synthetic medications that work by increasing or decreasing the relative proportion of certain brain neurotransmitters. Those neurotransmitters include norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin.
At some point in the life of every woman a chemical imbalance will severely affect her well-being and her relationships. In this article I explore an emerging new reality that many women can easily replace one major hormone, receive substantial symptomatic relief, and at the same time, reduce the risk of breast cancer by 50%.??